Sunday, October 10, 2010

Constantly Busy.... and a new boyfriend??

The past few weeks since I've updated, have just been hectic. And distracting for that matter... Distracting enough it has taken me thirty good minutes to write these two sentences...  I can't figure it out. VWIL, Work-study, Doctor appointments, my car keeps breaking, Junior Dad's coming up, Dress shopping, and the best of all.... A new Boyfriend.

What could possibly change my life even more now that it has?

Wait.... I shouldn't ask that question.... It opens the door for more change.

As for the boy, its a good change, but I'm still (after two weeks) trying to grasp the fact I'm with him.

To be dead honest... Things are rough right now. I feel like I've the world on my back and there isn't a damn thing I can do to get it off!

I think I need some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment