Monday, April 16, 2012

Bachelors Degree? Say what?

So, Its April. The weather? Like PMS. Up in the 90's one day, 32 degrees the next. Make up your MIND. Rain? Not very much. April showers bring may flowers right? Nope, my tomato plants need to be replanted before they die. 'Spose i better do that soon.

May.... Damn. Less than two weeks away. In four weeks, as of Friday, I will be a graduate. Bachelor's Degree. Arts. History. Am I ready? No. Will I be? Probably not.

Tomorrow... Ah, yes. Tomorrow brings so much more. Job interview at 230. Pamunkey Regional Jail. I pray to god I get the Job. It would be nice to have. Something solid straight out of school. Benefits. everything. I want it more than I need it.

Girlfriend.. Yeah. I'm at home, and just two days away, i don't want to be here. I'd rather be at Baldwin, with her. Even if its only for one more month. We've been talking about moving in together once we both get on our feet. Maybe by august is the hope, or September at the latest. But sooner rather than later. We've looked at some apartments in the Ashland/Hanover area, that is the hopeful area. Cheap, good housing. Decent rates. I'm going to keep up the search for a while, so that the sooner we find a place, the better. We also have to start looking for furniture and stuff. It will be a long, costly, and timely thing. Patience.

Well. I suppose this is all I wanna blog tonight. But figured an update would be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment