Monday, February 7, 2011

Another day, Another Dollar

Well, Its been a few weeks since my last post. Things have been really busy. Especially with softball now. I've been working hard to keep up with my school-work, classes, and even participating in softball.

Softball has been great. I feel like I'm learning something, working hard, and I really enjoy it. It's tough, but I like a good challenge. This is a challenge I feel I can compete with. I know most of the basic's and, i suppose you could call it theory, behind the game. I just need to fine tune my skills into that set versus my knowledge in baseball. I feel I can be good in it if I applied myself properly.

As for me personally? My moods have changed, I reflect back on my days mostly, and I find I'm not complaining as much as I did once, probably also a big thanks to the new medication. I feel stronger, better and more... whats the word... motivated for my days. I'm busy, which I enjoy. I hate being bored. I also find that I have a stronger ability to focus. Which in my opinion is good. I can actually get my work done now. I have more energy too, so I can stay more active during the day than I felt like I used too. People have been giving me a lot of compliments of my improved mood and other things. I feel myself changing.... not that I'm complaining, but I like who I am... and I honestly don't really wanna change too much. But I suppose we will see what the result is.

"You can either run from it... or, learn from it"

No comments:

Post a Comment