Monday, February 14, 2011

The Results are in!

Hey everyone! I hope your all's Monday's have been well. Mine has been pretty good. Its been a short weekend, but eventful. I spent Friday night out with the girls, which was nice, I needed it. I may have not have said much and wasn't very social, but I didn't need to be alone. I spent my night crafting the nULL classes class guideon, and presented it to them on Saturday after fakeout. Then I left for home to meet mom n me's new puppy Zena! She's so precious! I've already started basic training with her. Mainly working with the standard command of sit and No. No, so she understands what is not right to do. And Sit, well... it was a work in progress so that she understands the concept of treats. She's a fast learner, even at a young age. It's great.
Found out leadership for senior year today, and I got what I wanted. nC and HC. I'm content with that. I finally got nC. :) HC is mine again, because of the work that i've done this year with it, and the movement forward. Its all progress nowadays. Well, I figured a quick blog, now off to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment