Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 11 - Missing my Girls

Day 11 - June 2nd, 2010

Today was a good day. Dad woke me up so I could drive him to work. I came back and went back to bed. Spent last night with the boy-toy, ;) Make your own assumptions, I will not post anything with a worse rating that PG13. Chilled after I officially woke up for the day till I had training at the restaurant. Which didn't last long, but i got to bring home dinner, which was nice, and free. :D Then just spent the rest of the day, relaxing and hanging out. I liked it. I felt like I've had a day off work. But I work tomorrow at 10am. So its a busy day :D. I also, if Scott bumps me up to full time, will more than likely, leave my job at the restaurant for him, unless I can convince her to let me work after 4pm. Spare change if you may.

Anyway, Just a quick update. Now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment