Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day (no idea)- Wishing for home

So, I'm sitting here at dad's bosses house, while they are away on vacation, house sitting. I might add that I'm also spending more time here because Dad is just flat out annoying?

Anyway. A basic update from the last update, which looks to be about a week n a half ago. I worked at the resturaunt for two hours the next day. Pitful... when i could have made 120 at the plant. Lets just put it simple. i don't work there anymore.

I've been working at the plant mostly every other day and this past week... every day. I'm wiped and blew my knee out this morning so I called in sick.. It still aches, but I can work tomorrow. I've also got 1100$ saved up for the car so far! :D I'm so happy.

I leave NoLA on the 2nd of August, around 8am. Plane flight. 1st time. It will be interesting.

My delimma... My fish. Felix. I need to get him back. Somehow... I'll figure it out. Damnit.

Anyway. I work tomorrow. Ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment