Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Halfway Done - And the Death in the family....

So... I figure the title says it all.

My Uncle Mike passed away this morning. It hurts too. He was my Uncle.

I know my Dad is hurting bad though. So is my Aunt Kathy. I can hear it in their voices.

I still gotta work again tomorrow though.

Thats the sucky part....

We don't know when his memorial is going to be...

Not soon enough though... He's getting cremated, and according to the family, the minister they want is unavailable for the next two weeks. So... no memorial... for a while. Which to me... is disrespectful. But his wife has the reigns on this one. So be it.

As for me... well. Four more weeks. Then I'm home to Virginia. :) Happy day's that will be.

I've got 1400$ saved up. Its pretty amazing. I'm excited.

So. Thats really all i want to type... so I will catch ya'll later.

Text me.

No comments:

Post a Comment