Saturday, August 28, 2010

So Dance Like its the Last Night of your Life!

Hey everyone.

So Cadre week is over, Thank god. I've been made Historical Committee Acting CIC. (Cadet in Charge) aside from my duties as Work-study CIC. 

So I had a huge flashback today. I was at meet your Calic, and I just saw me and my scared little self from three years ago standing on that rail talking to my sister-sister nULL Hunt about who our Calic might be. To think.... n one year... I'll be a Calic myself! I can't believe it!

Even better news? The whole gang is back. My friends in PEG, the Trouble gang (those of us in VWIL... Mia, May, Casey... (Three of us were already back. We were waiting on May ;) ) 

Hung out with the PEG gang this evening, that was great, Indian food, sexual jokes, and god knows what else. The normalcy was great! :-) I missed that a lot.

Classes start on Monday, I'm excited! : ) 19 credit hours, but its class! Finally! My escape from VWIL! 

So, I'm going to go swap my laundry, (because someone can't move there shit outta the dryer in a decent time) and play my games.


No comments:

Post a Comment