Sunday, August 22, 2010

So it begins....

Cadre Week. Day one.

Not as hectic as I expected, but I still had stuff to do.

The poor nullies are terrified. You can see it on there faces as you walk around the parade deck today. Some of them had JROTC experience, and know what they semi sorta doing. The rest.... Clueless. I find it amusing.... but, I can't say much, I've been there and done the whole cadre week thing. I don't miss it.

Tomorrow, we start the nULL issue process. Moving everything to the SAC. Fun shit.... Not really.

I'm just trying to get a good nights sleep.... all night. Its hard to even get 8 hours of sleep right now. Early Mornings and Late nights... I sure as hell don't miss it.

But anyway. Off here and relaxing a bit till i can fall asleep again

No comments:

Post a Comment