Saturday, August 21, 2010

Two Zero!

Twenty Years.

If I was a Dog, I'd be 200 years old.

Damn.

I've seen my fair share in my lifetime. I've hit rock bottom, and climbed back up. I've been hurt (literally and physically), beat up, bruised and god knows what else. But I'm glad to say I've accomplished things in my life.


I had totally mean't to post this almost a week ago, but I've had no time to finish editing it much less think about what to end with. I can finally think! I've been busting my ass all week long since Monday (my birthday) afternoon and I can finally rest! We have the morning off, and I can sleep, rest, and relax. Nothing to do till tomorrow until at least 1300, which is a damn good thing! :D 

So, as for the rest of the night, read a little bit of the book Casey let me, and then a little bit of fun stuff to do until bed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment