Monday, June 20, 2011

Another week... Time's flying

So... What week is this? Shit. All I know its the end of June, and that means summer is half over. Joy. Not really. I don't know why, but I don't want summer to end. Hell, I didn't even want it to start. But, we all can't get what we want right? Its crazy that in a week and a half, it will be July. God, July. Classes, family, hecticness, work... I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone give me an excuse to take a weekend off of work? To get away from it and here so I can breath? Heh, its time to grow up Sara Jane.

Anyway, It looks like I might have a Job number 3, depending on how things go, it might end up replacing another one... just not sure which one yet. I don't know. I'm just glad, and grateful, to have another job, most people dont have a single job. But who knows.

So I'm keeping this post short b.c I'm not really in the mood to type today.

So. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment