Friday, June 3, 2011

Week two Summer 2011

Ah... another week gone. It still feels like I just left Baldwin for the summer a week ago. Unbelievable. Constantly working, not that I'm complaining, it helps to pass the time. I just wish I was making a little more money than I am now. But, its all worth the effort I'm putting into it. Who know's maybe I'll get lucky this week and get that 5K sale for Vector and get that Champions Reception at SC1 on the 13th. Ah, I hope so. If i can get the 7.5K, I get that K-bar. Anyone willing to help me out? Buy an Ultimate Set? Its worth it! I promise you that. Personally.

Anyway. Back to the point. Week two. over. done. Gone. Ciao. Finite! Its crazy. I had a date... It was cancelled. He had to wait till payday :/ I appreciate the honesty, but seriously... the night of? Dude, I will need you to work on that. Otherwise, Summer... well. It by far, is turning out to be the best summer of my life. If it continues on like this. Busy most of the time, hanging out with friends and meeting a lot of new people and making new friends. Got a tad bit of a lecture on how I need to let 'someone know where I am at' when I decide to go out like I did after my team meeting on wends. Seriously, bro, I love you. But I am not a child anymore. I know you get to play the big brother, and you like that role, and I may be the baby of the family, but I can take care of myself. I was in safe company, and someone (maybe not you) knew where I was. Like my friends said at dinner one night, I'm so badass, nobody is about to rape me ~quoting Sara Hodges here~ Lmao. That was a funny dinner conversation... given I wasn't listening till that line. Hahha.

Otherwise... Not much to write tonight. I'm in a pretty decent mood, and I'm looking for a good Saturday off. So... Goodnight world. And maybe, just maybe, this next week will be rockin!

No comments:

Post a Comment