Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week Three.... Rain checks and Illnesses

So, It is the end of week three into summer. I've decided to try and keep up with the Saturday or (in this case) Sunday post at the end of my week. Good way to keep on track for summer I suppose?

Anyway. Today was probably... the second to worst day of my week. Today, I get sent home from work because I get sick. Lovely. Not only to i feel like shit, I feel even more like shit for having to leave. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate... did i say hate?... calling in sick to work or having to leave work because I am sick. As for the rest of the week? Well, things were fine, until Wends. When come to find out, my driver side tire has an inch long cut in it... and was going flat, consistently and constantly. Great right? Not really. Not only do I NOT have the money to put a new tire on my car... Mom did. So now I owe her not only for the two tires... but for the past 6 months I've not been able to pay car insurance. Stupid doctor bills... that I still have yet to finish paying off. Ugh. Adult life sucks. Just sayin'

So, that was the worst day of my week. Otherwise, my whole week I spent working and busy up until Friday. When I save 395 big ones, and got a pair of $415 dollar glasses, for 20 bucks. Talk about bang for your buck. Thank god dads insurance is so beast! But primarily, I spent Friday on the couch, sleeping, and blind, due to the Eye Doctor, and that damn dilation test. Talk about MIGRANE. Ugh. Painful friday it was. Saturday was better. And then today. Wow. Talk about feeling miserable and lazy. I slept most of the day away, and I'm just now starting to feel better. Which I'm glad. Off to Summer Conference 1 tomorrow, and a busy day in D.C.

I'm sure your wondering about the Rain-check part of the title. Well. I was supposed to go on a date, not this past week, but the week before, and he cancelled, but wanted me to go out to a party last night at 11pm till 2am... when we both had work at 6am. Hahah. Not happening. Plus to find out I get sick? Shit. Think again. Bed time is 11pm on a good night. And if i have to be up a 0430... Damn straight bedtime is 10pm, with the lights OUT. I run a tight sleeping schedule. The only person allowed to break that is Samantha.... and that is if i actually wake up to her texts.

Speaking of the Devil herself. Samantha. I really don't know what to tell ya... She is back in my life, and honestly, I'm loving it. I love the girl, nothing's gonna change that. Three years without her, three years away. I will see her this year. I don't care if I have to kidnap her, I will do it. Just to spend one more day with her.

Well, that is all for tonight. Time to close down and get ready for tomorrow, and sleep. Sleep is good.

Night world.... Oh, and sorry about the pictures... well. Not really. But I just felt like pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment