Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A little late... and Memories

So... sorry this post is a few days late. This weekend, was... well. Boring, and honestly. I completely forgot to post something. Eh, Better late than never.

I've only worked one day so far this week... (far less than I have been) and I am only scheduled for tomorrow morning, and after that, I'm resigning, and I pray that Walmart calls me for orientation soon. I can't wait forever.

Class is next week, and I'm pretty excited, although probably not prepared at all. I still have yet to get my book shipped in. >.< Which is getting quite annoying.

Not much to say I guess. I've been pretty busy, aside from the past few days off.

Well, other than that.

I'm probably the happiest person on earth right now.

So. Night!

P.S. 6/29/10 - Rest In Peace Michael J. Ryan  
                                                           ---- My Uncle
                             - I'm going to get this ring in Honor of my Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment