Tuesday, May 18, 2010

09-10 School year = Over!

So, I've officially completed my time as a Sophomore. I'm academically a Junior. In three days time, I will be headed down to New Orleans, LA. Well, in all reality, I'm going to be in La Place, but close enough. I can see the city, and probably ride by bike to it if I wanted too. But hell, the fact of the matter is... I took my May Term Final this morning in less than an hour, with zip studying done last night, due to distractions and exhaustion. It didn't help that Travis called and woke me out of almost being asleep. But hey... he wasn't the only one, so who cares? I actually had several *knock knock* rap against my door last night and very unexpectedly. But none with very important reasons. 


I'm a Junior.


I can't believe it. I've busted my ass this year, got yelled at, did an amazing show with the girls in Theatre producing Macbeth Ph.D, been stressed beyond the max, gotten pissed off at professor's, lost friendships, been in and out of relationships, and god knows what else. It's been one helluva year. And the best thing, I wouldn't change it for the world. :D 


I just had to put that out there.


Oh, and this is just food for thought. :D


1 Corinthians 13:4-7

"Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not become angry easily. Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails."





No comments:

Post a Comment