Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 3 - New boytoy?

Day 3 – May 25th, 2010

Today, I hung out most of the day at the coffee shop after driving dad to work at 0600 and coming back to the house and crashing again till 1100. I enjoy hanging out there, and hopefully will make it a daily adventure, to get me out and about and not just chilling around in my room here at 400b Bradford Dr. La Place, LA 70069. Then I had to go pick up dad at 1500 from work, so my time was cut short significantly, out of the amount of time I wished to have spent there. After that, dad went to the library, and I stayed around, read a bit, went for a 2mile or more bike ride, got back to the house, dad wasn’t home, so I made my own dinner, then heard a crack of thunder and went outside to see it, and found the old man outside bullshitting with a few people on the back end of the truck. Paul, who lives next door with his sister, and Lacey, who lives down the road with a friend of hers, who apparently had checked me out yesterday when I had gone off on my run. Not that I’m complaining, I went over to their place and hung out. While I was there, I met the guy who “checked me out” and ended up making out with him, and he then left a HUGE ass hickey on my neck. I’m not going to lie, he’s a damn good kisser, and I’ve officially learned a few new triggers of mine! ;) It’s looking like I’ve got a summer beau (but nothing more i assure you) and even then, lacey apparently has the hotts for me too, but I’m going... yeah maybe not, sorry gurl. I’m honestly not that into women anymore… sorry those who like me. Got back to the house around midnight, cause I didn’t want to stay over at his house. I thought that was a little too much for the first roundabouts of meeting him. He’s shy, and a sweetheart, I really don’t want to get “attached” for the sake I don’t plan on coming back. Not much to write today… didn’t really do much to talk about except for meeting Randall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment