Sunday, May 16, 2010

Phone Call

Okay, So I know I just posted, but I had to put this out there... A chick I know from high school just up and called me and like the first thing she did was ask me back out (we dated about two years ago for a week in high school). Why me!? I told her 5 months ago No, I hooked her up with a girl I know here at School, and that just ended. Seriously, I'm not even sure I'm still into this girl. I'm 20 years old, and I want to see guys. I'm not a lesbian. I'm Bisexual, but more straight. Honest to god. I'm not good with most long distance relationships, and I'm not sure I want to carry one on with her. I'm spending my summer out of state! Ten weeks starting Saturday! It doesn't help that I'm pretty certain I'm still not over my ex-girlfriend as it is, AND I'm talking to men now, not even females.

Help!



No comments:

Post a Comment