Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 6 & 7 - Boredom Settles In

Day 6 & 7 - May 28th and 29th, 2010

So I've officially fallen into the bored category for the summer. I spent yesterday at PJ's Coffee till I decided I needed to go out and do more applications. Which ended up being around 1pm. I've lost count of the amount of applications I've put in. And lost track of all who I applied too. Got back to the house a little after three and then  resumed reading another book, the Silver Flame By Hannah Howell. Good book, Highly recommend. Except it was easily predicted. The book i read the night before though, had me guessing till the very end. Highland Captive. Same author. But it had me guessing consistently. Hannah Howell is so far one of my favorite romance novelists with all her Highlander Romance, but I am straying from my lovely romances to read a few different books on the list. Not sure what they are called till I start reading them.

POA for today? Well, I already took dad to work, although it was a pain just rolling out of bed. My throat is icky again, and i stayed up all night hacking my brains out. So hopefully this goes away and soon. Thank you GB, for giving me whatever you had. Very respectfully, of course.

Also, Job interview at some point today. Dad has hooked me up with a Job (hopefully) at his work, and it pays good, 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, for 12 bucks an hour. Untaxed (1099) paycheck (^.^) I'm excited, and hopefully I get the job. Cause it would mean I'd have enough for my vehicle in about 2 weeks, and enough for car insurance the week after that. Then the rest into savings for school and the trip home. Pray for my luck that I get it!

After that, I may start working a bit today, If not start tomorrow (hopefully, knock on wood)

This would also mean less time to update the blog. Less time for Facebook, which doesn't kill me anyway, and ten times easier for loosing weight and eating right. Which is already decently easy. Not much to eat here, so I pick and choose what is good for me to eat. Running every night has been also, much easier than I expected. I block out an hour of my day to go running around the neighborhood loop across the street from the house. Though, I've taken two days off from it.

Well, I'm off here for the day. Back to playing till this job interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment