Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 5 - Annoyances

Day 5 – May 27th, 2010

Woke up today in a foul mood and easily aggravated and sick… Didn’t help that Randall called me at 9 am and woke me up, and kept texting me like a mad-man throughout the morning. I told him I didn’t want to see him yesterday afternoon cause I was feeling like crap and sick. Then Lacey was texting me for randall and other things. I just wanted to be left alone. I miss my alone time. I can shut myself up in my room and not be bothered. Did a little bit more on the job applications. Still no phone calls though.

The best part of this whole mess, I could not sleep to save my life. Even with my melatonin. So I spent most of my evening reading my book then just restlessly lying in bed. I hated it.

Sorry for this one being short. Not much to talk about except me bitching about being annoyed.

That, and the fact I was not afraid to say what I wanted to be heard. I.e. See below ;)


P.s. I miss all my girls at Baldwin... May, Monroe, Starry, Smith, Sandifur.... Everyone who kept me sane. 

Sending my love from the Bayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment