Friday, May 21, 2010

End of Term, End of Academic Year, End of Teenage... What else is it the end of?

So, Its the end of Term... And the end of the year. Wow... Just wow... I still can't believe I'm academically a Junior. I've got all my grades, all A's and B's (aside from one downer but nothing to be depressed about). My GPA still went up by .2 (from a 2.2 to a 2.4!). The goal is to be at a 3.0 at the start of Senior year. Thats gonna be a hard one, but I aim to do it.

Not only that, but in less that four months... I'm not a teenager anymore... I hit the big Two Zero. August... The day I return to VWIL. Fun... Just fun. My 20th birthday is on the same day I have to be back at Baldwin. Hey, Its a good birthday present, cause lord knows i'm going to miss this place and the mountains. New Orleans will be flat... Ugh, flat. Anyway.

We've got D&C Practice in less than an hour, So I sadly, have to cut this short, cause I need to get back and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment