Sunday, May 16, 2010

1st blog

Okay, well. This is starting off the blog. I intend to use this blog to talk about my doings, mainly this summer since I really won't have any connection to the world I know during this summer. This is basically so I can update you guys (those this is intended for) on what I'm doing this summer. 


Otherwise, its Sunday night, and I was supposed to have a date today, but he lost his phone, and couldn't come up. :( I wasn't too happy about it and was continuously growing frustrated with him, until he texted me and explained. I forgave him after that, and he is really interested in me, and I am interested in him, even though he's not taller than me (maybe an inch taller). I really hope that he is able to come up this week before I leave. I don't want to spend two months anxiously awaiting to meet this guy. Seriously, I like him just by talking to him daily. I know I'm a sap for romance, but I'm also looking for love. The odd thing is I had intended to delete my profile when I signed onto POF, but ended up meeting him and another guy, but I hit it off with him really fast. 


Well, I really need to get to my homework and still take my drugs so I can sleep.


Farewell!




Me at my sisters grad